What If Your Trip Didn't
Have to End?
What if there was a way to bring the experience home with you?
What if you could continue to dive into the magic of wine from your own living room?
Have You Ever Felt...
- Overwhelmed by the sheer number of grape varieties, regions, styles, and producers that exist and unsure how to weed through them all to find ones that suit your personal preferences
- Daunted by the complexities of trying to pair your food and wine especially when navigating more complex flavors and textures
- Wishing you knew how the bottle would taste before you buy it
- Overwhelmed by the amount of information to absorb and the difficulty in navigating the wine landscape
- Frustrated that wines can cost so much and unsure whether the more expensive ones are actually better
- Intimidated to engage with a Sommelier or someone knowledgeable about wine because they know more than you
- Unsure whether a bottle had a flaw or not and what you can and should do about it
- Daunted by the myriad of wine terms, tasting notes, and other wine descriptors
- Frustrated by the inability to articulate your wine preferences to a restaurant or store Sommelier
- Confused by the wine descriptions on the back of a bottle and how they translate to the taste in your glass
- Unsure what wine ratings actually mean and how they should or should not affect your wine purchases
What If You Could...
- Feel confident every time you walk into a wine shop or get ready to order at a restaurant
- Be the go-to expert among your group of friends and the one who is always looked to to pick the bottle for the evening
- Know how to perfectly pair in every situation by understanding how the flavors and characteristics interact so that you can enhance every dining experience
- Discover new favorites from around the world as you master the unique varieties, characteristics, and qualities of wines from wine regions across the globe
- Expand your vocabulary and understanding of wine terminology so that you can communicate your preferences more effectively
- Explore new and exciting wines as you taste lesser known grape varieties to find new favorites, learn to buy great bang for the buck wines, and make more informed choices
- Master how to taste wine like a pro to open up a world in each glass you never knew existed
- Meet the people behind the wine and learn directly from them
- Understand how to observe the color, swirl and sniff to evaluate aromas, and assess the taste and mouthfeel to get the most out of every glass
- Gain a deeper understanding of the winemaking process, from vineyard management and grape harvesting to fermentation and aging in such a way that empowers you to buy for your palate preferences
- Familiarize yourself with wine evaluation and rating systems and how to use them to your benefit when buying wines
- Understand exactly what you need to know about storing and aging wine to benefit you for years to come
- Stay in the know on emerging wine trends including new grape varieties, innovative winemaking techniques & regions gaining recognition
"Your classes have changed the entire way we view and appreciate wine"
Upcoming DECANTED Hours:
July 22nd: Deep Dive into Rioja
August 3rd: Insider Know-how for Traveling to Wine Country: An Exclusive Evening with Napa's Premier Travel Guide
September 1st: How to Pair Perfectly with Barbeque
September 29th: Fall Happy Hour
October 19th: Deep Dive into Portugal's Finest Red - Touriga Nacional
November 2nd: How to Pair Perfectly with Sushi
November 16th: Winter Happy Hour
December 7th: Holiday Party with Deep Dive into Lambrusco
Snag the Deal Before It's Too Late
" I've begun loving more and more wines than I ever thought possible, & I've gotten to connect with other wine aficionados all across the country. "
- Ryan, South Carolina
More Than a Membership
Be a part of a community of wine lovers, learning, laughing, and Confidently Raising Our Glasses together.
DECANTED will open a whole new experience of wine to you no matter where you are on your journey.
Join us. It's time to Confidently Raise Your Glass.